and always receives the most current information
Effective inventory management
The program is introductory (for informational purposes). The final version is finalized after assessing the current level of training of the participants, the existing procedures and standards in the company, the specific situations of the participants and the current business request.
classroom and online platform ZOOM
Build a system understanding of inventory and procurement management. Master the skills of demand forecasting, order calculation, risk management in procurement. Master the methods of rapid analysis of the product range in order to improve the efficiency of inventory management.
Registration of participants
Supply Chain Management (SCM) and inventory management system:
- What is supply chain management?
- Supply chain management strategies
- Strategic and operational goals and objectives of SCM
- Inventory management and impact on the company’s financial results.
- How to start building an inventory management system?
Demand forecasting and procurement planning:
- Short-term forecasting of demand taking into account trends and seasonality
- Long-term forecasting. Trend
- Annual procurement planning and budgeting
- Seasonality ratio and its application
- Forecast of the demand (taking into account trends and seasonality)
- Long-term forecasting based on the trend
- Calculation of the seasonality ratio and its application
Uncertainty and risk in supply chains:
- Ensuring the stability of the supply chain
- Safety stock. Calculation methods
- Calculation of safety stock based on the analysis of the results
Summarizing the results of the school day
Procurement planning and the optimal level of inventory:
- Order point
- Methods of сalculating the replenishment of inventories
- Calculation of order
- Building a model for calculating orders to the supplier
Tools of analysis in inventory management:
- ABC analysis. Practical implementation
- XYZ analysis. Practical implementation
- Case – combined ABC -XYZ analysis
- Recommendations for inventory optimization
Evaluation of the effectiveness of the product flows management system:
- Level of service
- Turnover – margin matrix
- KPI and employee motivation system
- Calculation of the level of service
- Calculation of the turnover
- Turnover-margin matrix
Questions and answers. Discussion of the results of the master class. Presentation of certificates.
Trainer and business consultant, coach of top managers, project manager
Specialization in logistics:
- construction and implementation of supply chain model in enterprises
- foreign economic activity: development and organization of the system of import and export of products
- organization of external and internal transport logistics system
- warehouse logistics
- development and implementation of inventory management system
- implementation of international projects on relocating production (Europe, Asia, Africa, Latin America, Russia)
- personnel management, development of an effective system of motivation
Experience in senior management positions over 10 years.
Author of the training programs in the field of product and information flow management and emotional intelligence development.
More than 5 years of training activities and more than 100 trainings and master classes in the field of Supply Chain Management.
AFTER THE TRAINING, PARTICIPANTS WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY:
to manage product and raw material flows in a comprehensive manner, as an integrated system, starting from forecasting demand and planning procurement and production and finishing with managing the turnover and improving the efficiency of the entire supply chain
to use mastered practical cases and methodology that will help ensure the optimal level of goods in the warehouse, release money frozen in stock, increase the turnover and the level of service
to form a competitive advantage and increase business efficiency
Залишайте заявку просто зараз!
Directors and top managers
Managers of all levels
Analysts and specialists
© All rights reserved 2021Developed by DWM